Cookies & User terms
This website is published by Destination Stockholm AB , a tour operator based in Stockholm , with corporate SE556842 – 5960th. The company’s address is Svensksundsvägen 17, 111 49 Stockholm.
The following describes how location Stockholm processing of personal data , cookies, and other information obtained from users through our website , by telephone or communication via e-mail.
• We will not collect Personal Information without your knowledge or permission
• We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties, except to companies within our group.
• We will take reasonable steps to protect the security of Personal Data recorded by you.
By using our website and register personal data and / or by sending or by phone to provide personal information , you agree that we may store, use and disclose such personal information in accordance with these provisions and under what is allowed under Swedish law.
If you do not accept our terms , you should refrain from providing personal information to us. If you refuse or choose not to disclose the requested personal information to us, it is impossible for us to provide the products or services offered through our website , as this requires that we have access to certain Personal Data .
Personal Information stored by us
We collect only such information as is necessary to provide our products and services .
When you are just visiting our website without ordering products or services recorded no Personal Data . However , we store data like cookies .
When booking with us , we collect Personal Data necessary for us to provide the products and services we offer , ie the address and contact details and the payment information.
For bookings of products and services rendered by you for another person , we will store personal data and payment information. You must assure you that you are right to do so . Through that you provide Personal Information to any other person guarantees you while you have the necessary permission from the person concerned to allow us to store and use their Personal Data as set out in these rules.
To whom we disclose Personal Data
We may disclose your Personal Information as described below :
- For hotels , theaters , carriers and other service providers that you have booked through us. They get the information you needed to complete the purchase , booking or reservation.
- To companies that perform services for Destination Stockholm , such as credit card payments, perform surveys and measure the use of our website and to facilitate usage by our visitors.
- For companies within our group , Stream Tourism & Maritime AB, which may offer additional products and services.
- For controlling authorities.
There may be other situations that allow us to disclose your Personal Information :
- If we have to abide by a decision issued by a court or other party with legal authority to compel disclosure
- In emergency situations that threaten one or more identifiable persons life, health or safety
- If it is necessary to collect our receivables.
How we store Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Information in our databases in accordance with applicable law. This period may be extended after your relationship with us has ended , and as long as it is necessary for us to answer questions about your booking / your purchase that may arise later. Moreover, we can by mail offer similar products and services as you previously booked with us , but with a direct opportunity for you to opt out of the service.
Personal information will be stored on secure sites on servers controlled by Destination Stockholm AB and located either in service .
Protection of Personal Data
Destination Stockholm uses administrative and technical safeguards to preserve and protect Personal Information and to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access , disclosure or modification of Personal Information .
When booking, reservation and purchase with credit card is encrypted your card details in the transaction.
When we communicate with you we will send e- mail as unencrypted plain text because we know that most can not receive encrypted mail . This is done for your convenience, but we are aware that e- mail , if sent wrong or read by unauthorized persons, could be read more easily than encrypted e-mail.
For your convenience, our website a large number of links to other websites . When you click on one of these links , you are leaving our site and entering another page . Except as permitted by law, we are not responsible for third party sites . You should carefully review the rules that apply when you visit such sites .
We may suddenly need to change or add to these rules. We may also transfer ownership . We will post notice of such changes or any changes in ownership of our website . Policy changes will apply from the date we post the revised rules on our website as well as to existing information held by us as permitted by law.