FAQ – Stockholm Package
What is the duration of Stockholm Pass?
Stockholm Pass is valid for 24, 48, 72 or 120 hours depending on how many nights you have booked accommodation in the Stockholm package. One night stay include a 24-hour pass, two nights stay including a 48 hour pass and 3 nights stay include a 72 hour pass. If you book a 4 nights stay you will get a 120 hour pass.
When will I pay for my reservation?
What is included with Stockholm Pass?
Click here to see whats included with the Stockholm Pass.
Can you send me Stockholm Pass in advance?
Because of our generous cancellation policy for Stockholm package where the cancellation of accommodation is possible until 17 days before arrival, it is unfortunately not possible to send Stockholm Pass in advance. Please print the confirmation and voucher and present it on arrival at the redemption center at Åhlens City, Tourist Information, Klarabergsgatan 50 in Stockholm or at Arlanda Visitor Center – Stockholm Arlanda Airport.
When can I cancel my reservation?
For accommodation it is possible to cancel until 17:00 pm (local time) the day prior to your original arrival date unless otherwise is specified in your booking confirmation. Cancellation later than 17.00 (local time) on the day before arrival or no-show will be charged for the first night. For special cancellation policy on add-on products and events packages, see the Special Conditions. For packages and group bookings there could be special terms and conditions. For emergent cancellation of bookings with arrival Sunday/red days, please contact the hotel directly and then came back to us the first non-holiday weekday. If the hotel is not given in the correct time, we cannot guarantee reimbursement. Your cancellation is only valid after you have received a confirmation from Nordic Travel.
Why don’t you offer more hotels in the Stockholm Package?
The range of hotels that are included in the package varies every year. We have over 30 years of experience of which hotels that are suited for our guests and each year we make new choices of hotels based on a lot of different factors. Some hotels might be renovating, raising their prices and so on.
How does the Stockholm Pass work?
- Stockholm Pass is valid 24 h, 48 h,72 h and 120 h. One hotel night will include one 24 h Stockholm Pass. Two hotel nights will included one 48 h Stockholm Pass.
- Show your Stockholm Pass to ticket attendant or at the box office when entering museums or sightseeing tours to obtain your benefit. In restaurants, show your Stockholm Pass when you order.
- Stockholm Pass is valid once per free attraction/museum/sightseeing tour. Always check the opening hours!
- Stockholm Pass is personal and is not transferable to another person.
- Please note! Stockholm Pass will not be exchanged or refunded if lost or unused.
- Children 6-15 years receive a separate Stockholm Pass. Children under 6 years old are not Stockholm Pass when most attractions in Stockholm are free for those ages. From 16 years onwards requires an adult passport.
Who to contact in case of any further questions?
Nordic Travel i Sverige AB
Phone number: +46 8 40 906 400